[nggallery id=4 template=custom]
Every rug needs a rug pad and here are reasons why:
1. Safety – No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hardwood or etc), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
2. Longevity – Believe it or not, a pad extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibers from being crushed. The pad acts as a type of buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above.
3. Protection – Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath.
4. Comfort – A pad adds support underfoot.
5. Cleanliness – A pad allows for easier vacuuming.
We have the correct pad for all applications:
Rugs on Wood Flooring
Rugs on Tiles
Rugs on Carpet
We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover.